Licensed and Insured
"Our home looks incredible with the new staircase that Orange Stair has installed for us. We are completely impressed with their professionalism and expertise. All our friends will hear about Orange Stair as the company to call for their future installations".
-B. Kippes, Corona, CA
Click any image to view the slideshow and see even more examples.Click here to view more photos.
Orange Stair & Millwork, Inc.
An Overview of the Remodeling Process
Orange Stair & Millwork Inc. is a full service stair and millwork company. We serve both residential and commercial work in all of the Southern California area. Our capabilities range from "one of a kind" projects for private parties to high volume production tracts. No subs here, just an exceptionally talented and experienced inhouse team to accommodate your needs.
Our production experience, design talent, and overall understanding of the building process make us the ideal choice for your staircase remodel or repair project. So call us today to get started on your "Before and After"...
What to Expect when you Call Us:
- Your call will be answered by one of our qualified staff directly. They will answer any of your questions and gather preliminary information needed from you to provide an estimate.
- If you do not have plans/specifications available, we will arrange an onsite or in-home consultation. This appointment will be booked at your convenience.
- At the on-site appointment, our representative will discuss your needs, interests and cosmetic goals, and offer suggestions regarding species/finishes/design. We'll bring product samples, brochures, and photos of our work to help understand and communicate any suggested design ideas. We'll also take this time to collect drawings, photos and measurements as needed. This appointment will typically take 30-60 minutes.
- Our representative will then return to our office where we generate a detailed estimate. Next we put together a proposal for you. This proposal typically includes a line drawing of the product that you have selected and will be provided within the timeframe agreed upon.
Not sure where to start?... Let our talented team help!
Feel free to take a look at our "Design & Material" page or see "Our Work" to get ideas, or just call Orange Stair now at 951-637-1300 and a member of our friendly staff will walk you through the process, answer questions and schedule your appointment.
What to Expect when you Hire Us:
- If the proposal meets your approval, you sign and return it along with the 10% deposit.
- We then schedule your project; generally we can start a new job within 1 - 2 weeks. We'll give you a tentative start date and keep you notified of any changes. This time frame depends on availability of materials for your project and our work load at the time of your acceptance.
- Once started, a typical remove and replace project takes about 1-3 days to install your new stair system. If we're removing low walls and making framing alteration that could add another 1-2 days. And if we are including the final finish (stain, lacquer and/or paint) you'll need to add another 2-4 days to the project. At this point, we conduct a final walk-through with you to confirm all work is completed to the specifications agreed upon. We finalize any outstanding balances, offer care tips and instructions, take photos of the completed staircase, and leave you to enjoy your new stair system for many years to come.
Give us a call today at
951-637-1300 or click here to request info.